If you want your business to succeed, you may need to advertise online. When people consider using a new product or service, one of the first things we do is check a company’s Facebook page or use Google search to see if they have reviews and are active.
It is very useful to reach more customers in a fast, flexible way and make yourself known. Therefore, digital advertising should be your marketing strategy. Below we explain the difference between both platforms and which one is better for your business.
Which One Is The Right For Your Business?
Facebook ads target users based on their location, demographic information, and profile. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions your ad receives. After that, users will see your ads in the Facebook sidebar or their news feed.
- The platform offers robust analytics
- Can micro-target your exact audience
- You can create ads that match your specific targeting
- You’ll reach a lot more people than with organic posts
- You can get clicks and conversions for little money
- People are almost always on social media
Google ads run on an auction system, which reacts every time a user performs a keyword search.
- Adwords works faster than SEO
- Increase brand awareness
- Reach more customers through your Gmail inbox
- Reconnect with your website visitors
- Measure your performance consistently
- Explore more using your ads
In Elite Systems, We Guide You To Choose Wisely
Use information from both platforms interchangeably to make the best decision, but keep in mind that the intent of each platform is different. You will need to test to find what works best for your business. Luckily, at Elite Systems Marketing, we build Facebook ads in Tampa, FL and have experts who are constantly updating their knowledge in advertising. Count on us, the best Facebook advertising agency in Tampa
to build your ads successfully.